Thursday, November 11, 2010

Adsense Rejection

A week ago, I started blogging about anything I just think of for the everyday. Which is why I named my blog "Anything For Everyday" although others may misunderstood it. Well... never mind that. After sometime, I found out that we can monetize our blog with adsense. I heard we get paid with it so I thought of trying it out. Guess what? My application was rejected. Turns out that my content is not allowed. I searched the help page of adsense and found out that it's not allowed for copyrights. And.. it seems that I added photos which I got from other sites to my blog without their permission. So now... I deleted those pics and other possible copies.

I resubmitted my application and I'm hoping it will be approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment