Sunday, November 7, 2010

Going on a Diet

Oh my Gosh! I think I'm gaining some fats here
What to do?! ...

I think I'll be going on a diet. I know it's gonna be tough on me, but it's all for the sake of my body. I need to stay fit. Hmm,,, maybe it's just me who thinks I'm fat? I hope so. Coz I'm really starting to get conscious of my body.But the problem is... I just love to eat. How can I go on a diet?! Maybe some exercise will do? Oh gosh! This is really gonna be tiring.

Here's what I'm planning to do...

First, I'll just buy some biscuits which will be my breakfast, lunch... and dinner... Oh come on! :( I want to eat something tastier...I think I am only making myself suffer.

Second, I guess I'll ... try avoiding sweet foods... that is if I'll be able to.
And finally, Only eat the biscuits I bought  everyday! ...
(EVERYDAY!) << echoing in my mind ... T_T
Until I am satisfied with my figure, I will continue with this process...

To be honest, I don't even know what I'm doing. I just thought of this a minute ago. HAHAHA!
Well good luck to me! I hope within three days it'll all be over..

No comments:

Post a Comment