Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Money Ace X" manhwa

This Korean manga (manhwa) is really nice! I just love it! I keep on checking different manga sites just to know whether there are new chapters available in english. The story is getting better and better. So EXCITING!

Characters:
NAMU

Namu looks okay to me. Although she does some.... shameful things. I kinda like her. But, she's not really my ideal type of heroine. No offense to Namu fans out there. =D  Well.. who knows? My opinion of her might change as the story goes on. ^_^

Shameful things like this...

HAHAHA! This is so funny!


JAE TAE

This guy is HOT! No doubt about it. A girl's fantasy is what I might say. Not only is he handsome, but smart too. I kinda like his being "poker face guy". But, I don't like his personality. Once again, no offense to his fans. ^_^ I'm not saying I hate him, I just don't like his personality. I hope things will get better with him. I'm saying his characterisitc stand point will improve in my mind. GETZ? HAHA! If you don't get what I mean, never mind about it. ^^



HWANG JAE

Oh my Gosh! The 100 won guy, also known as Hwang Jae is so HOT! I never thought he was that HANDSOME! Can I keep him? HAHAHA! I like the Jae Tae guy too but... his personality is really annoying me. I don't like what he did to Namu... I hope he will fall head over hills to Namu and then Namu will end up with the ULTRA HOT PRESIDENT which will leave him broken-hearted.
But... Thumbs-up for his face! I like the face... just the face. hehe! He's HOT!
Anyway, back to Hwang Jae here. I can't believe he's actually the loser 100-won guy. I wonder if there are people in real world who are like that. Disguising themselves, but deep within those disguise is a natural beauty. =P

KYAAAAH!!! I wanna keep him! hehe! I consider him as one of my top bishounens. LOVE HIM!

Oh Please! Let there be more chapters to come! I'm getting excited here waiting for the next chapter! =D

I highly recommend for manga readers out there to read this. It will definitely not become a waste of time!
I KNOW! I'VE TRIED! =P

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I really enjoyed your post on our series.
    I'm glad we have such dedicated fans like yourself supporting us.
    You can check for new chapters on M.A.X at our website.
    Http://www.eclipse-scans.net/
    It's the place to get it first, since you look so eager.
    Chapter 7 is now uploaded to Mangafox
    Chapter 8 will be released on November 17th on our website so check it out.

    Again, Great Post.
    I'll stay tuned. :]
    -Mana Canaan, Founder of Eclipse Scanlations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I justn read the latest chapter and I really REALLY REALLY LIKE IT! I'm going to blog about it right away! :)

    ReplyDelete