Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bored of Facebook


When I first joined facebook, I really got addicted with it. So addicted that I will prefer to stay at home and play facebook games rather than go out and have fun with my friends. And now, I feel so bored with it. I'm tired of playing its games as time goes by. I'm tired of looking at my friend's photos and uploading my pictures. But, I do enjoy it whenever I see something funny in the picture. Still, I feel like I'm just wasting my time with it. Instead of studying, I've wasted my time doing facebook. I admit that facebook helps connect people and be able to communicate with each other even if they are very far from each other... say from different countries. Something like that. But now, I just don't feel like I'm enjoying it anymore. *Sigh* Still, I have to open it from time to time. After all, some of our school work are posted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment