Thursday, November 18, 2010

He's Asking me Out?!

Okay.. I'm pretty sure you guys already have an idea about what I'm about to talk about in this blog entry. Yeah.. he's asking me out. A guy in my class confessed and even gave me roses. I don't know whether I should be happy or not. I'm not really... attracted to him. No offense okay? I think of him as someone who acts as if as he's handsome but in reality, he's not. You know.. the so-called FEELER? I don't have any feelings for him at all. I didn't want to crush his heart by rejecting the flowers.. Before I could respond to his confession, he immediately said. "Just think about it. I'll wait for your answer nex time.". That's what he said. Actually, it's not exactly what he said.. I just translated it into English. :D
Now... I don't know what to tell him. I don;t know how I should respond to him without totally crushing his heart. :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi! All I can say is that "tell him what you really feel towards him." If you like him or not. It may hurt his feelings but it's the truth. The truth hurts but not forever but lying will hurts him more forever. Being honest to what you really feels to him is the good thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim for your wonderful response to my blog entry. I've already told him how I feel and it ended nicely. Thank you for your concern. ^^

    ReplyDelete