Saturday, November 20, 2010

Insomnia

I should be sleeping right now, but as I lie on bed I just couldn't sleep. Is this insomnia?! I've been lying on the bed for a few hours now and I just can't seem to fall asleep. I shut my eyes, but it won't work at all. I just can't fall asleep! Oh great! I have a lot of work to do tomorrow in school. Sheesh.
I thought of opening the computer and try to post something thinking tht perhaps I'll feel sleepy. Too bad, I still don't feel sleepy at all.. Okay. I'll try to sleep once again. I just hope I will definitely fall asleep. ZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZzzzzZzZz...........................

2 comments:

  1. sorry nadelete kita. Sinearch kita ulit. Ganyan din ako pag sobrang babad sa pc insomnia ang kapalit. Drink ka lang milk. It helps.
    Kisses,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! no problem.
    ganun ba? milk lang pala katapat. sige thanks!
    :D

    ReplyDelete